Have you been a good kid this year? According to Saint Nicholas you behaved well, because there were no nasty children on his list this year! Hooray!
Remember the nights tossing and turning in bed because Saint Nicholas would bring you a visit that night? But what would he bring? Would everything on your list be there in the morning? Oh, the excitement and the magical atmosphere, we love it!
Cherish the inner child in yourself and put your shoe in front of the chimney. And who knows, maybe you’ll get something from your LN Knits wishlist?
Don’t know what to ask the good old saint? Here’s some inspiration for you!
For when you’ve been good…
1. Get started on your very own headwear accessories with “Goed Gemutst”, Ellen’s first knitting and crocheting book. Learn how to make the famous Baggy Beanie, the 20’s Style Headband and all of your other favorites! (Goed Gemutst, €22,50)
2. Add a nice color of yarn to your list and start knitting immediately! Because what is more fun than making your own accessories? (Sol Alpaca in Old Rose, €18. Discover the complete yarn collection.)
3. Not much of a crocheting fan? Keep that pretty head of yours warm with the (already finished) Baggy Beanie! Lined with fleece inside to keep your ears extra protected! (Baggy Beanie Mistletoe, €59)
5. And where to leave all these pretty accessories when you are not wearing them? In a super cool Cotton LN Bag of course! It’s big enough to carry around everything you need and do some sustainable shopping. (Cotton LN Bag, €25)
For when you’ve been really good…
1. A warm jumper will be much needed this cold season. How about one with cute little stripes? And by the way, did you know that the Lively Lien is actually named after one of our team members? Cool, right?! (Lively Lien in New Light Grey/Black, €209) This jumper also has a counterpart for men, the Lively Leo (€229).
5. Ah, the Jumpy Julie… A gorgeous, lightweight and slightly oversized jumper that is so soft you want to wear her on your bare skin. Okay, maybe not in winter… But that’s the good thing about the Jumpy Julie, you can perfectly wear her on a summer night when it gets a bit chillier. (Jumpy Julie in Deep Purple, €229)
For when you’ve been really really really good…
1. You probably know this cardigan already, because she’s a real classic in the LN collections by know. Meet Cosy Charlotte, the perfect outer layer to finish of your outfit. (Cosy Charlotte in Warm Pink, €319)
2. A coat completely made from alpaca wool? Sound almost too good to be true, doesn’t it? But she exists and she is fabulous. Face the winter in style with the Yuppie Yuka! (Yuppie Yuka in Oatmeal, €599)
3. Looking for a long cardigan you can wear on top of almost any outfit? And then we really mean almost anything: a dress, jeans, a fancy pair of pants, … Wear her casual or maybe a bit chic, it’s completely up to you! (Easy Eva in New Light Grey/Off White, €339)
4. Cute, cuter, cutest! The Dotty Daisy in Sun will definitely brighten up even the darkest winter days. If this happy color doesn’t inspire happy thoughts, we don’t know what will… (dot dot dot) (Dotty Daisy in Sun, €329)
And we can’t forget about the smallest of the family!
1. Warm, warmer, warmest! This cute little jacket will keep your little one nice and cozy all winter long. It’s the perfect jacket for little adventures. (Kids Hoodie in Mistletoe, €139,90/€169,90)
2. Keep those tiny ears warm with the Kids 20’s Style Headband and add one to your own list while you’re at it, because they also exist for mommies! Lined with fleece for extra warmth. (Kids 20’s Style Headband in New Light Grey, €44,90)
5. Cold fingers? No more! With the claws on these mittens your child will just scare the Mr. Frost away. Rawr! (Kids Mittens in Horizon Blue, €59,90)
7. Put a smile on that fa.. euh, belly! (Bear Sweater Smiley in Off White, €99,90/€119,90)
Did you get something from your LN Saint Nicholas wishlist? Please show us by tagging us in your pictures. We’d love to see what the good old saint brought you!